STAAH Instant can now support Visibility Booster offered by Booking.com! The commission feature added in STAAH Instant allows you to easily manage this tool via STAAH channel manager.
What’s the Visibility Booster?
Booking.com Visibility Booster offers you a way to boost your visibility on Booking.com – wherever and whenever you want to.
You can make your property stand out to bookers on Booking.com on certain high-demand dates, or during periods when you’re experiencing low sales or high cancellations.
By using this tool and adjusting the commission you pay, you can see what the increase in views are and the bookings you can expect. Booking.com estimate this based on their ongoing research into customer behaviour, booking trends and demand.
Who can use Visibility Booster tool via STAAH Instant?
Property listed on Booking.com and managing via STAAH Instant.
Where is the commission feature found in STAAH Instant?
Instant > Commission
How to apply?
- By default, property’s contracted commission value is displayed
- Determine dates you want to boost
- Apply commission value in field below date(s)
- Value cannot be lower that your contracted commission value
- Click on Update
- Use the same process to revert to standard commission value
If commission value entered is lower than your contracted value, an error message is returned.
- Within the module you can easily check your inventory for the day to help you decide commission value to set
- To view total availability for the day, check box for ‘View Availability’ (Screenshot – highlighted in green)
- When ‘View Availability’ is enabled, a row will appear below dates displaying total rooms available for the day
Logs to check changes made
Where can I see Visibility Booster in the Booking.com extranet?
Opportunities > Visibility Booster
How do I see commission value set?
Click on date in calendar to view commission value set.
Where do you want to attract guests from?
In the Booking.com extranet, you have the option to select specific country/ region to boost your visibility. Currently the connection via channel manager does not support this.
By default, Global is applied in extranet. If you wish to set for a specific country, you need to do this via booking.com extranet.