This new feature allows you to flex your daily extra guest charge on ConvertDirect booking engine and channel connections that supports this feature.
Usually extra guest charge is a fixed static rate. However over peak/ festive season, some properties may want to increase their extra guest charge to include add-ons, example compulsory meals. With this feature, you can apply a different extra guest charge for a specific date or date range.
This new feature is simple and easy to use. It is located in ‘Rates Module’ in Instant extranet.
IMPORTANT: This feature is only manageable via extranet only.
How to apply?
Login to Instant extranet > Rates > Rate Plans or Channels
- Check box to enable ‘Extra Guest’ feature
- Two rows will appear below ‘rate’ – Extra Adult and Extra Child
- Feature will only display if supported by channel
- Simply edit applicable extra adult/ child rate for date(s) and click on Update to save changes
- If extra guest charge is not entered using this feature, STAAH will apply rate as setup in channel mapping (if applicable) or rate plan
- This feature is applicable to Yourweb (ConvertDirect) and channels that supports this feature
- Only manageable via Instant extranet