Rates are being managed from PMS.
- When PMS is managing rates, this will update/change the Base Rates in STAAH MAX.
- Booking Engine rates and Channels rates will calculate from the Base Rate. Properties have the option to adjust the multipliers for Booking Engine Packages and Offers on OTAs. Please contact your local Partner Services team to guide you through to make changes.
Where Rates are managed directly in STAAH MAX.
- Properties can change the Base Rate that has been set in STAAH MAX, which will also adjust the Rates that are displayed on the Booking Engine and OTAs.
- Properties that manage rates via STAAH MAX also have the ability to use the Dynamic Rate option that is available. To enable this functionality please contact your local Partner Services team to assist you. Alternatively, please click here to view a tutorial video.
Base rates are the rates that a property loads at a Room Level, which all deals on the STAAH MAX Booking Engine and Rate Plans for OTAs will calculate from.
- To update/make changes to your base rates go to Availability and Rates > Select Rates > Base Rates.
- Put the Rate in the relevant boxes (Room, Dates) on the Base Rates screen and hit UPDATE.
Channel rates is a feature that allows a Property to change rates for a specific Room Type/Rate Plan at a channel level. Changing rates via the Channel Rates tab will override any rates loaded (multipliers via channel mapping).
- To update/make changes to your channel rates, go to Availability and Rates > Select Rates > Select Channel Rates.
- Use the Drop Down box to select the channel that you want to Change rates for.
- Put the Rate in the relevant boxes (Room, Dates) on the Channel Rates screen and hit UPDATE.